Airport Express Hong Kong Station
As the Hong Kong International Airport at Lantau Island is the pride of Hong Kong, this sense of pride can be extended to IFC's underground Airport Express Station on Hong Kong Island, as well as in Kowloon and Tsing Yi! The reasons are:
- It's fast, clean, reliable and convenient. With aircraft style seatings, it only takes 23 minutes from the Airport to Hong Kong Station; 20 minutes to Kowloon Station; only 12 minutes to Tsing Yi Station.
- Most airlines have their check-in counters at both the Hong Kong Station and Kowloon Station. As such, Airport Express passengers can check-in and leave luggage by using the In-town Check-in facilities at these stations, so that they don't need to carry the luggage and can go shopping and eating for the rest of day before heading off to the Airport! (The In-town Check-in service can be used on the same day as departure, and 90 minutes before the aircraft takes off. Some airlines even allow Check-in one day in advance!)
- Free shuttle services connecting Hong Kong Station, Kowloon Station and major hotels.
- Hong Kong Station, Kowloon Station and Tsing Yi Station are well connected to the local MTR stations and bus services.
- Octopus can be used to pay for the fares on Airport Express.
- Reminder: Some local travel agents sell Airport Express tickets at 30% discount.
- Reminder: For a group of 2 to 4 passengers, discount tickets can be purchased at Airport Express service counters.
You have to be an Airport Express passenger to enjoy the first three services above.
Reminder: The information above is for reference only. Please contact MTR or airlines for the most up to date information.
Hong Kong Travel Info: Website: MTR Airport Express
In front of the IFC (International Finance Center) are the 5 public piers at Central Pier.
All the ferries depart for outlying islands.
Hong Kong Travel Info:
(near Tsing Ma Bridge of Lantau Island)
||Lantau Island's Discovery Bay
(Discovery Bay Transportation Services)
||Lamma Island's Yung Shue Wan and Sok Kwu Wan (HKKF)
||Cheung Chau (NWFF)
||Peng Chau and Lantau Island's Mui Wo (NWFF)
1. MTR Central Station Exit A, across the bridge to Exchange Square, and walk towards the end of Man Yiu Street
2. MTR Hong Kong Station Exit A2 and turn left
Two International Finance Centre (Two IFC)
Just completed in June 2003, and has overtaken Wanchai's Central Plaza as the tallest building in Hong Kong.
Tomb Raider was filmed here as Lara jumped from the 83rd floor of this building!
Apart from the height, it housed the newest and one of the most elegant shopping malls in HK, the IFC Mall, and has a great variety of shops and it's the talk of the town!
Hong Kong Travel Info:
- Height: 420m, 88 floors. Completed in 2003
- The third tallest building in the world, and the tallest in Hong Kong
- Address: 1 Harbour View Street
- Transport: Right above Hong Kong MTR Station
- Website: IFC